Applebees dessert shooter calories
. How many calories
in a bacon egg and cheese sandwich.
Applebees Dessert Shooter Calories
- Applebee’s International, Inc. is a United States company which develops, franchises, and operates the Applebee's Neighborhood Grill and Bar restaurant chain. As of November 25, 2007, there were 1,965 restaurants operating system-wide in 49 states, 17 countries, and one U.S. territory.
- (Applebee) (in Constance M.K. Applebee (British athlete))
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- Either of two units of heat energy
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- In Western culture dessert is a course that typically comes at the end of a meal, usually consisting of sweet food. The word comes from the French language as dessert and this from Old French desservir, "to clear the table" and "to serve.
- The sweet course eaten at the end of a meal
- a dish served as the last course of a meal
- (Desserts (film)) Desserts is a 1998 short film directed by Jeff Stark and starring Ewan McGregor.
- A person who uses a gun either regularly or on a particular occasion
- shot: a person who shoots (usually with respect to their ability to shoot); "he is a crack shot"; "a poor shooter"
- taw: a large marble used for shooting in the game of marbles
- a gambler who throws dice in the game of craps
- A gun
- A member of a team in games such as basketball whose role is to attempt to score goals
Applebee's, Metcalf at College Blvd, 1
The three exposed corners of this early eighties building are anchored by Le Peep French Bistro, Peter's Clothiers, and Applebees.
I include pics of Peter's and Le Peep, only to illustrate the now-dated arch windows and round canvas awnings, which once were featured at Applebee's as well.
As recenly as fall 2010, Applebee's looked much as it had since 1982 or so, but recently it got a nice facelift.
Day 87/365 - Applebee's Caramel Apple Dessert Shooter
March 28, 2009 - I want to try all the different shooter
s. After this I will have tried all of them except for the Key Lime Pie. I like these because they give you the taste of a bad dessert
but have only a fraction of the calories. I have found them to be the perfect size - not too big and not too small.
Similar posts: how many calories in 1 2 cup oatmeal mcdonald calorie counter calories in turkey chili how many calories does an elliptical burn loosing water weight pumpkin bread recipe low fat how many calories in cheese enchiladas
- (月) 03:41:07|
- Category: None