CALORIES IN TURKEY HOT DOG : FREE CALORIE FOOD COUNTER : CALORIES IN A SAUSAGE MCGRIDDLE
Calories In Turkey Hot Dog
- Perform stunts or tricks; show off
- hotdog: someone who performs dangerous stunts to attract attention to himself
- perform intricate maneuvers while skiing
- large gallinaceous bird with fan-shaped tail; widely domesticated for food
- A large mainly domesticated game bird native to North America, having a bald head and (in the male) red wattles. It is prized as food, esp. on festive occasions such as Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Something that is extremely or completely unsuccessful, esp. a play or movie
- joker: a person who does something thoughtless or annoying; "some joker is blocking the driveway"
- a Eurasian republic in Asia Minor and the Balkans; on the collapse of the Ottoman Empire in 1918, the Young Turks, led by Kemal Ataturk, established a republic in 1923
- The flesh of the turkey as food
Mmm . . . Turkey
I made sure to remember my lunch this time up Dog Mountain. As I sat here wolfing down my turkey
and pepper jack cheese sandwich slathered in horse radish and honey mustard (that was piled so high with turkey
and cheese that it was tough to open my mouth wide enough to eat it - hey, I was starving last time I was up there, so I made a mean sandwich this time) I got to chat with a gentleman that grew up in New Zealand and his wife that grew up in Hawaii. They were quite interesting folk and I got a few tips on how to not kill yourself while hiking in New Zealand.
I'm planning to head back up to Dog Mountain either next weekend or the follow
ing weekend to see the flow
ers that should be in full bloom by then. I'm also considering bringing my miniature butane camp stove next time so that I could actually toast a steak, bacon and cheese sandwich up there and have a hot
n toasty sandwich at the top. :-)
El hot dog
es segun muchos autores una invencion de la culinaria estadounidense, al igual que lo es la hamburguesa. El hot dog
se ha divulgado enormemente a lo largo de todo el mundo durante comienzos del siglo XX, y en especial a lo largo del territorio de Estados Unidos, llegando a ser un alimento que puede encontrarse practicamente en la calle de las grandes ciudades.
The hot dog is an invention according to many authors of American cuisine, as it is the hamburger. The hot dog has been reported widely throughout the world during the early twentieth century, especially along the U.S. territory, becoming a food that can be found practically on the streets of big cities.
Similar posts: how many calories are in a hot dog and bun workouts to loose weight fast convert grams to calories two week weight loss workout soup for weight loss low fat cream cheese recipes mens weight loss supplements counting calories 800 calories a day
- (月) 03:38:50|
- Category: None